Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update - Front and Back Yard Installations


My front and back yard installations have been outside for four months, and are doing quite well.

The piece in my back yard, with my fall clematis growing on it (shown above), is finally in just about full bloom. I think it's really beautifully blanketed with the white fragrant flowers.


The piece above is in my front yard. This one has been sort of sheltered during the summer because it's living under my maple tree. The leaves will fall off the tree in a month or so, and it will be in full sunlight and will not be protected as much from rain and snow until next spring when the leaves come out again. Seeing that the piece in my back yard has been doing well, I expect the same for this one too.

You can see more pictures of both installations on my website.