Tuesday, February 23, 2010

12 x 12 x 12 February 2010


Some of the remnants from the six Slivers of Fences I've been working on this month have become my 12 x 12 x 12 February 2010.

12 x 12 x 12 February 2010 is monoprinted, handpainted and stitched, and is mounted on a 12" x 12" x 1" canvas.

I knew I was going to finish this piece late in the month, but I was very focused on creating it with left over pieces of Slivers of Fences #1-6, so it reflected what some of what I've been working on in February.

Please note that Slivers of Fences #5 and #6 are not posted on my website or blog yet. I'm hoping add the finishing touches to them and to get them on my website, and here on my blog, hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. I'll post an update when they're online.

If you want to know more about the 12 x 12 x 12 Series, you can read past posts about it here on my blog, or see all of the completed work on my website.