Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rubberband Ball


It's been almost two months since I posted pictures of my family's fossilized and falling apart rubberband ball. I think the summer heat and humidity has an effect on the process. The front side is above and the back side below.


Yesterday I just happened to notice that there have been big changes since early July.


Above and below are pictures showing the difference between yesterday and July 2nd, so you can see the changes.


If you'd like to see more pictures of what it looked like in the past, click here. To see what the first picture I posted, in July 2007, click here. I had forgotten that I've been documenting my rubberband ball here on my blog for over two years. The ball itself must be at least 10 years old or more. I don't remember when we started it, but it was when my son was in elementary school and he's in grad school now.