Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rubberband Ball





I haven't posted any pictures of my family's rubberband ball since February 21st. Above are pictures of the front, back and both sides. The rubber is very hard to the touch.


This is a close-up of the third picture down, which is the one side that is really disintegrating. It doesn't look anything like a rubberband ball. Just some weird collage or something.

If you'd like to see what it's looked like in the past, click here. To see what the first picture I posted, in July 2007, click here.

There's also a short movie of my rubberband ball on youtube, that shows the pictures I took from July 2007-June 2008.

I used to try to post updates every two weeks or so, but now that the ball is pretty much fossilized, it's not falling apart as quickly as before. I'll post my next update when I see some interesting changes, or in a few weeks or months, just to update.