Monday, February 25, 2008

Bouncing Back


I was supposed to teach an "Uncommon Quilting" workshop at the Quilters Connection in Watertown Mass this past Saturday, but had to cancel because I was sick with the flu. They sent these BEAUTIFUL flowers, which I have in my bedroom, just a few feet from my bed. THANK YOU, thank you QC!!! They really cheered me up.

I would also like to thank everyone who has called or sent me get well wishes via email while I've had the flu. I am happy to report that I've been fever free for 36 hours so I'm not contagious anymore. I'm getting my strength back, and hope to be back to my energetic self shortly.

The purpose of this blog to discuss art and inspirationally related things only, and not personal things. My being sick (unfortunately) did relate to my art, or lack of being able to make art, and it was very frustrating to me. This past week, I realized how much I enjoy posting on my blog, and I really missed it.

Here's to good health to all, and more blogging about art.