Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Uncommon Quilter in Houston, Texas


I am going to be at the International Quilt Market in Houston Texas, from October 27 - 29, 2007. This is a trade only show, and it is not open to the general public. I will have wholesale ordering information for the The Uncommon Quilter for quilt stores and other businesses. I will also be selling and signing The Uncommon Quilter, and helping to sell the Creative Quilting book. You can find me next to the Journal Quilt retrospective in the Special Exhibits area.

From October 31 - November 4, 2007 I will be at the International Quilt Festival in Houston. I will be selling and signing The Uncommon Quilter, and helping to sell the Creative Quilting book. Look for me next to the Journal Quilt retrospective in the Special Exhibits area.

View a map of where I will be in Special Exhibits, for both Market and Festival. I look forward to meeting everyone who stops by.