Thursday, August 1, 2013

Uni-T!


I'm trying something a little different. For the month of August, I'm the guest artist at Uni-T at the Natick Mall, in Natick, MA.

For sale at the store, are greeting cards and giclee prints of my work, as well as handprinted T-shirts, small paintings, and my book, Uncommon Cards.


There are 25 different greeting cards, which are cropped details of paintings. The color and detail is really nice, and I think they look awesome!

Also at the store are giclee prints of three paintings, in both matted and framed options. They're a good opportunity for someone who would like to buy one of my paintings, but don't have the resources to do so.

And, the only location to buy my handprinted T-shirts, besides online, is at Uni-T. Store visitors can see the detail of the monoprinting up close, and they can also try them on. Women's sizes small, medium, large and extra-large are available.

I'd like to thank store owner and fellow artist, Eujin Kim, for inviting me to exhibit at Uni-T for the month of August.