Tuesday, January 29, 2013

On Exhibit - On and Off the Grid



On and Off the Grid, will be on exhibit at Fountain Street Fine Art in Framingham, MA from January 31 - February 24, 2013. This show is a two person show with photographer Marie Craig. The reception will be held on Saturday, February 9th from 5 – 7pm. Check out the Fountain Street Fine Arts blog for more detailed images of my work and Marie's.

The work I'm exhibiting is The Landscape Through the Fence series, The Ground Through the Fence series, and 12 x 12 x 12 January - December 2012. All of my work is a combination of monoprinted textures of orange construction fences, painting and stitching, mounted on cradled board.
I also have work in a show entitled Exponential: Four Artists Explore Infinity, at The Gallery at Mount Ida College in Newton, MA, that began today. My plan is to take pictures tomorrow, and post them on my website and here on my blog hopefully tomorrow afternoon or evening. Please check back.