Wednesday, November 23, 2011

12 x 12 x 12 November 2011

It's been a very busy month but I finally grabbed some studio time to work on my November 12 x 12 x 12. This piece has elements that I'm using in the last part of my Seasonal Fences Series, Seasonal Fences - Fall. The brown in this piece represents oak leaves that have fallen to the ground, with other colors on the ground too.

Seasonal Fences – Fall will be less abstract than this piece. The five-piece Fall sub-series will be join Seasonal Fences - Winter, Seasonal Fences - Spring and Seasonal Fences - Summer. More on that shortly, because I'm not quite halfway done.

The 12 x 12 x 12 monthly series are mixed media on 12" x 12" x 1" board. If you want to know more about them, you can read past posts here on my blog, or see all of the completed work on my website.