Friday, October 21, 2011

The Constructed Surface Pictures

I took pictures of The Constructed Surface at the Krause Gallery at the Moses Brown School in Providence, RI, before the Opening reception last night.

There was a nice group of visitors from the Gallery Night Providence bus and I enjoyed talking to some of them about my work.

The Constructed Surface is on exhibit until October 28, 2011. Gallery hours are Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4 pm. School holidays & evenings are by appointment.

I'm exhibiting with Hayley Perry, a mixed media artist from Fall River, MA. I think our work looks really good together. I took pictures of her work hanging in the gallery, but forgot to ask her permission to post her pictures, and that's why you're only seeing mine here.




Please visit my website for more info and bigger pictures of my work.