Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Please vote today in Massachusetts


I'm not making art today is because I am a poll worker for the day. There's a big election here in Massachusetts that decides who will take over the seat that was held by Ted Kennedy. I will be checking people in and/or out as they vote in precinct six in Natick, where I live.

For anyone in Massachusetts, polls are open 7am to 8pm. Please do the right thing, and cast your vote for the person you consider the best candidate. Anyone who knows me knows who my candidate is. This is an art blog, and not a political blog, so I'll refrain from saying who. All I ask is that you vote.

If you're reading this post on facebook, please don't post comments for or against any candidates on my wall. If you do, I'll delete your comment. I am not interested in a political debate that I can't moderate, especially while I'm working at the polls.

Facebook or not, you can email me privately if you want to discuss. I'll try to respond in a timely manner, if I get a break during the day.

Back to art tomorrow.