Friday, September 4, 2009

More Updated Work / New Work

I updated two more pieces from 2008.


Recycled Fence Series #19/11


Recycled Fence Series #19/12
This piece is also rotated 180 degrees from its previous life.

Both of these pieces are going to be at the Small Works Exhibition and Sale at the Danforth Museum School in Framingham, MA, from September 13 - November 1 in the Museum School Galleries. They are both 12" x 12", mounted on canvas.

The Danforth Museum and School, are wonderfully special. If you're local to Boston, I encourage you to stop by and see the Museum exhibits, also visit the Small Works Exhibition and Sale on the second floor at the school.

Up until a few days ago, both pieces looked like this:


Recycled Fence Series #19/11 before updating.


Recycled Fence Series #19/12 also before updating.

I'm in an updating mode right now. I discussed updating five other pieces on my August 30th post. They are mounted on canvas, and will also be available when I participate in Natick Artists Open Studios on October 17 and 18, 2009. (More on Open Studios soon.) I have seven more pieces I'm hoping to update before Open Studios.