Thursday, March 5, 2009

On Exhibit - Women in Print


I am happy, happy! I am going to be in two printmaking exhibits, starting in this month!!!!! Yeah!

One of the shows is "Women in Print," at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery, in Boston, MA, from March 9 - April 11, 2009. There will be an Artists’ Reception on Thursday, March 12, 6 - 8 p.m. If you're interested in seeing the show, here are directions and info.


I'll have three pieces in the show: 12 x 12 x 12 Series January 2007, October 2007, and July 2008, as shown above. I don't know how they will be hung in the show, but here they are in my studio.


My friends Catherine Carter, Virginia Fitzgerald,Christiane Corcelle-Lippeveld, and Linda Branch Dunn will also be in this show. I'm looking forward to seeing the full list of artists, because I'm sure there will have other friends in it too.