Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation, and Fences

I was in Northfield MN this past weekend, attending my son's graduation from Carleton College. It was a wonderful weekend. One of the more enjoyable moments was watching my son sing with the Carleton Singing Knights, in an A Capella concert on Friday night. Here he is singing a solo of the Flight of the Conchords' song "Sello Tape".


On Saturday, at the end of graduation, the graduates walked down a very long path, that was lined with a blue snow (or construction?) fence. I've never seen this grid in blue before, and I wish I was able to acquire a few feet of it, so I could print off of it. It gave me many ideas, but it was not to be. I'll look around to see if I can find a place to buy it online. While I was waiting to take a picture of my son, as he walked by, I took a moment to take some pictures of the fence.