Wednesday, November 16, 2022

On Exhibit: Lost and Found

I am proud to share that my fabric painting in my Loss series, Outside/Inside, is included in the show, Lost and Found at the Umbrella Arts Gallery in Concord, MA, which is on exhibit from November 17 - December 30, 2022.

I am also very honored to have my work on exhibit with so many Boston area artists who I have admired for decades. And I am thankful that my piece is included in the photo collage on the show's poster and on the website. 


"Juried by Jessica Straus, this show examines our relationships with familiar, unfamiliar and defamiliarized objects. Sometimes we find things we never knew we lost. They have been hidden away in our attics or our drawers. Other things we discover in the dailiness of our lives. We find meaning and even healing in found objects and pieces from the past. Meanings are created somewhere between claiming and severing relationships with objects, between reviving and recasting their history."

Juror Talk and Artists Reception: Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 4PM

Outside/Inside

mixed media on fabric

25.25” x 27”

2022