Thursday, March 21, 2019

Update: Dates in a Life Project 2019


Yay, Spring is here, and that means I changed the season background color in my Dates in a Life Project 2019 painting from Teal Blue to Green. 

The Dates in a Life Project, a year-long painting project documenting the number of steps I walk each day. 

Winter is Teal Blue, Spring is Green, Summer will be Yellow, and Autumn will be Indian Yellow Hue. When Winter starts again in December, I'll change the color back to Teal Blue.

The background color is documenting my daily steps in fractions of 250 steps. As an example, after 2000 steps (which would be the icon with no paint), I'm painting colors to show as close as I can to 2250, 2500, 2750, and then up to 2999, instead of then rounding up to 3000 steps.

Look for updates about March's progress on this painting in early April.