Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sold!

Street Ice on Fences #5
mixed media on cradled board
24" x 18" x 1.5" 

I very much enjoyed participating in Open Studios at ArtSpace, in Maynard, MA this weekend, and I want to thank everyone who stopped by to look at my work, and say hello.

This year I had over 40 new bold colorful paintings on exhibit, as well as 2016 calendars and new greeting cards.

I very much appreciated the feedback I got about my new work, and there is no doubt in my mind that people like color! Wow! They really like color!

Three paintings found new owners, Street Ice on Fences #5Fragments from Ice on Fences #2, and Fragments from Ice on Fences #7. Thank you very much!. I hope they bring you great joy as you live with them in your homes!

 Fragments from Ice on Fences #2
mixed media on cradled board
6" x 6" x .75" 

 Fragments from Ice on Fences #7
mixed media on cradled board
6" x 6" x .75"