Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Home for Prints


It's not often I get to see my work hanging in someone's home, but I was lucky enough to receive these two photos. 

Above is a print on canvas of my painting, Ground Through the Fences #1, which was purchased thanks to Saatchi Art, an online art gallery.

The original painting is mixed media on 18" x 18" x 1.5" cradled board. Prints at Saatchi measure 14" or 16" square, depending on whether it's on paper or canvas.


And here is the print of Seasonal Fences - Spring #3, which was purchased at Crate & Barrel. The original painting is mixed media on 22" x 10" x 1" cradled board. The signed giclee print at Crate & Barrel measures 60" x 30" framed.

The owner of this home contacted me about work that would compliment the print at Crate & Barrel. I gave her the link to prints of my work on Saatchi, which worked out well for both of us.