Friday, April 4, 2014

On Exhibit: Tiled Fence Photos Series


Tiled Fence Photos #3 (above) and Tiled Fence Photos #5 (below) are on exhibit in the 8x8 ALL-MEMBERS' Group Show at Fountain Street Fine Art in Framingham MA through April 27, 2014. The Opening Reception is tonight from 5-9 pm.



For the show, I originally created Tiled Fence Photos #1 (above), which sold right after I posted it on social media. Someone reached out to the Gallery and purchased it.


Because of my not wanting to miss out of participating in the show, I created Tiled Fence Photos #2 (above). After I posted it on social media, someone reached out to the Gallery and purchased this one too.


And, Tiled Fence Photos #4 (above) also sold after I posted it on social media.

All of the work in the Tiled Fence Photos Series are mixed media on 8" x 8" x 1.5" cradled board
. It would be cool if the new pieces find new homes too, but one never knows what will be of interest to collectors.